Dear Blogspot,
I apologize that i have not written you in 1.5 years. I promise to make it up to you...
This blog finds me halfway through my teaching internship with Stanley British Primary School. Last semester I worked with 3rd and 4th graders, this semester I am in the Hunca Munca classroom at Paddington Station Preschool. They are some funny lil 4 and 5 year olds. I am loving the fact that I am able to see the development that is happening within all of them; developmental stages in the younger guys are much more visible than the older ones and it is so fascinating to see!
I will be starting the job hunt very soon which makes me so nerved up! It's time to update my resume and get going on my portfolio so that I can get my dream job! I have been going back and forth between wanting a job in public school and in private school. In the public school system, you make more money and have more benefits but much less freedom. In private school, you have the freedom to teach what and how you would like to but you get paid much much less. At this point, I really just want a job! Send out your best 'Brittany get a job' thoughts for me, k?
2 comments:
Good luck!!! You will be an amazing teacher no matter what kind of school you decide to teach in :)
And I am so happy to see that you are going to try blogging again
What?! B blogging again?! Beautiful. You have all my happy thoughts for you to get a job!
Post a Comment